Sunday, January 6, 2008

new year goals

Every first of the year it seems that I go through this ritual of making big goals for the year, this year is no exception so here goes....Be more patient(Not bite Sal's head off when he is laying in bed instead of waking up to help me with the kids!), talk softer( it's hard to get worked up when I am talking in my whisper voice), Feast upon the BofM instead of grazing on it here and there. Workout like a mad women to get in shape for baby #6 hopefully by the end of the year.Whine a little less, give a lot more, laugh more, love lots, peace out...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! YOu are already so awesome, give yourself some credit! By the way...I LOVE the blog!

Unknown said...

Hey Marty, I love the blog! C'mon over to mine.

joanna said...

I still think you could have been a pioneer.

Foote Family said...

I see we have similar goals! I like the music on your blog! Best wishes on your resolutions!